Let customers pay for goods or services on their own time – on any smartphone or tablet – without having to call your customer service department or ask their accounting team to cut a check. Instead, set up an online invoice with all the relevant details: invoice number, item description, quantity, and amount. Generate a link and text it directly to the customer. All they have to do is tap the link, enter their credit card details, and hit submit.
Text to Pay
Text your customers secure SMS payment links that they can complete on their own time - on any mobile device. It’s convenient for them, which means fewer unpaid invoices for you.Discover Text Billing
Text to Pay Offers Convenient Mobile Checkout
Text billing is convenient for customers who expect a seamless, modern payment experience – and it’s convenient for you as well.
- Creating invoices doesn’t require any custom coding. Sales reps, field marketing reps, and customer care agents can create text invoices in seconds.
- Customers can pay on any mobile device with a web browser. They don’t have to create an account or remember a password.
- Customers can pay their SMS invoices at any time – even when your business is closed.
- Landing pages are independently hosted. You don’t have to have an online store or e-commerce website to use text-to-pay.
- After the invoice is paid, transaction data is synced with your order entry system or ERP. Seamless integration means less manual data entry, better accuracy, and consolidated reporting.
Get Started with Fast, Secure Text Billing
Contact Curbstone to learn more: