Portal Reduces or Eliminates PCI Burdens
Hello, I am Ira Chandler. Since 1993 when I published the first commercial Payment Server for the IBM AS/400 (ROI Card/JavaCard/jCharge), my companies have been providing the industry's best (and MOST POPULAR) credit card payment software. And back then, I incorporated LOCAL TOKENIZATION because it made sense. Now that Curbstone is a PCI-certified "Service Provider Level 1", we can provide REMOTE TOKENIZATION to take your card data off of your systems. Read on...
WHAT IS IT?
Our Payment Software-as-as-Service is designed for merchants (companies who accept credit card payments) to use in association with the applications running on their central business computer. Our focus is the IBM Midrange AS/400, aka iSeries and "System i". We support transactions for Call Centers (MOTO), e-commerce, and Retail operations. Our software is scalable, and affordable, from the small Mom & Pop operation to another Curbstone customer, the largest tool rental operation in the US with over 500 locations, all running on one, ultra-reliable instance of Curbstone Card.
Unlike others in this segment, Curbstone does not receive payment on a merchant's transactions from anyone. Curbstone is merchant account, acquirer, and bank NEUTRAL. We do not sign up merchants for "Merchant Accounts". Do not change your banking relationship, or merchant account, to use our middlerware. We are bank, auth network, and acquirer neutral. We are paid only by you, the merchant, for the setup of our software, and a fixed annual fee for Unlimited 24x7 support, updates, and portal access. We do NOT charge any per-transaction fees at all. We focus exclusively on how to help you get the best rates your transactions, and avoid chargebacks and downgrades.
PCI SECURE SOLUTIONS
Curbstone is the dominant provider for the AS/400, iSeries, IBM i platform, and is an IBM Business Partner since 2002. Our software is certified by independent PCI Security auditors as secure to the PCI PA-DSS standard. Recently, we achieved the highest possible level of security certification, being designated compliant with the PCI "Service Provider Level 1" Standards. This is the same level of security scrutiny that banks and authorization networks must achieve.
Below is a simplified operational diagram of Curbstone's original product, Curbstone Card (C2). C2 was released 2003/06/20 as Curbstone Corporation's improved version of Mr. Chandler's prior company's products, ROI JavaCard and GO Software jCharge (aka Verifone Payware Transact). All run natively on the IBM Midrange operating system OS/400 (IBM i). This diagram shows card data stored securely on your AS/400 System i in a PCI validated, audited, secure database:
Since security is an absolute requirement when handing sensitive data, we have endeavored to simplify the task for merchants. Our systems are designed to ease the pain of being PCI compliant, and, in some cases, remove the merchant's existing infrastructure completely from PCI SCOPE! Over the years, we have heard our hundreds of customers request the reduction of the cost and scope of PCI audit and reporting responsibilities. In response, we have developed Curbstone CorrectConnect™ (C3), validated by PCI audit on 2014/05/13. This native software, running on OS/400 IBM i versions V6R1 or higher:
- Significantly reduces the scope of PCI Security Compliance (PCI DSS)
- Developed exclusively for the IBM AS/400, iSeries and System i
- Stores card data OFF of merchant business systems (i.e. System i)
- Uses REMOTE TOKENIZATION to provide access to cards-on-file
- Eliminates process/store/transmit of card data within your own apps (IPT option)
- Simplifies the Achievement, Maintenance and Documentation of PCI compliance
- Reduces or ELIMINATES MIS, IT, and Administrative PCI-specific workload
- Reduces or ELIMINATES Call Center PCI burden through "Isolated Payment Terminals"
- Reduces or ELIMINATES e-commerce PCI burden through "Payment Landing Pages"
Curbstone is formally certified with all of the major Tier One authorization networks in the US, including First Data/BAMS, Paymentech/Chase, TSYS/VITAL, and Certegy. In fact, we are a GOLD Partner of TSYS and a Premier partner of Paymentech.
RETAIN YOUR BANK RELATIONSHIP!
All our merchants want to retain the current benefits of Curbstone Card, and like selecting the acquiring bank of their choice, and not having Curbstone take any commissions on their transactions. Combined, this insures that you, the merchant, can buy your card processing at a WHOLESALE, not a RETAIL cost, with a broad choice of competitive providers (acquirers).
REMOTE TOKENIZATION WITH OUR PORTAL
Curbstone CorrectConnect (aka C3) is a Portal-based solution for existing and new Curbstone merchants. Below is a simplified operational diagram showing the card data stored on the Curbstone Secure Internet Portal:
Some key feature/benefits for Existing Curbstone customers upgrading to C3:
Curbstone Card™ - Reliability and Security Since 2004
Licensed, off-the-shelf software that runs on the merchant IBM Midrange system, stores card data securely based on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards for Payment Applications (PCI PA-DSS). Supporting Retail, e-commerce, MOTO, and Call Centers, this software can provide fully-qualified transactions that receive the best processing fees from your bank/acquirer.
- Red License: up to 6,000 settled transactions per calendar quarter
- Yellow License: up to 24,000 settled transactions per calendar quarter
- Green License: unlimited transaction processing
Standard for all licenses!
- REMOTE TOKENIZATION with ZERO per-transaction fee
- Validated PCI PA-DSS Security
- Dedicated Curbstone Project Manager
- Unlimited Implementation Services (short of programming)
- Levels I & II Processing
- Full Management Layer
- Unlimited Multi-Threading
- Simultaneous Auth+Settle
- CVV2, CVC2, CID, LI, LII, AVS, ECI, CPS, BIN table, more
- Configurable Card Retention
- 100% Simulation Mode
- Merchant Codes for retail+MOTO+e-commerce
- "IBM I & i5/OS Security & Compliance" Book
In addition, optional add-ons to the base license inlcude:
- Shopping Cart Pipeline SCP for e-commerce
- Payment Landing Pages for e-commerce
- Integrated Check Processing through Certegy
- Additional Foreign Currency Support, including Canadian
- Additional Authorization Network
- Visa/MC Level III Line Item Detail Reporting for Corporate Purchasing Cards
- Additional Merchant Codes for other divisions, departments, locations...