CURING CREDIT CARD CHAOS
Curbstone and IBM Systems Magazine are presenting a webinar on Security as it applies to the IBM i operating system and processing payments.
We will spend an hour covering amny topics related to credit card processing, including
- Remote tokenization benefits
- What are cards-on-file and how are they used
- Avoiding downgrades and higher fees
- Payment Card Industry PCI Security mandates
- Security audits and how to reduce the workload
- Actual security and how to achieve it
- What is "Seamless Integration" to Order Entry?
- How to know if you have achieved PCI Compliance?
- How to reduce your computing infrastructure that is in PCI scope
- What the 01/31/2017 PCI Mandate means to you
- What is EMV and why is it required
- How to offload e-commerce payment handling