HIGH AVAILABILITY and HOSTING
...are not often available with focus on the IBM i Operating System and hardware. In our search for vendors, Curbstone was lucky to discover Baseline Data Services. This is a major provider of i-specific hosting, high availability, and disaster recovery services. If you ever wondered who the major banks use for these servcies, look no further.
How many providers can boast of:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance
- SOX Compliance (SAS 70, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB) Certified
- Safe Harbor Compliance
Read more about our Partner, Baseline...
This is the country's premium provider, with IBM experience from long before even the AS/400. Now, for Power i, they provide the critical backup you require.
Though they SPECIALIZE in the "i", they also have DEEP capabilites with
- IBM POWER systems p
- Unisys ClearPath
- and more...
Their approach is to provide a customized solution – whether it's disaster recovery, HA/replication, online data protection and/or private cloud hosting – to fit your exact requirements.
Integrated configuration design, implementation and testing are all done in cooperation with your team. In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, Baseline will be by your side to recover and restore your business-critical applications and keep your company operational.
Contact your Project Manager or sales here at Curbstone for contact information!