- Focused on businesses based on the IBM Midrange - AS/400, i-Series, Power i
- Sell licenses to our highly versatile "off-the-shelf" "shrink-wrapped" software "Curbstone Card" (C2)
- Provide Secure Internet Portal services for Storage, Processing, and Transmission of card data CorrectConnect (C3)
- Expand payment services to non-AS/400 merchants to take advantage of new functionality in C3
- Provide UNLIMITED 24x7x365 technical and operational support by Annual Agreement
- Be bank/acquirer/network agnostic, so merchants select their own partners
- Do not participate in transaction fees, and, in fact, work to reduce them for the merchant!
- Do not accept commissions/payments from processors on merchants' transaction fees
- Delight customers with timely, effective support and secure, reliable software and services!
Curbstone Corporation was incorporated in July 2002 to focus on the IBM Midrange market.
The Founder of Curbstone, Ira Chandler, has been a programmer and software architect for over 35 years. His AS/400 and IBM System i software accomplishments include:
- 1991 – Sold and installed First AS/400™ for State of Georgia
- 1992 – First AS/400 Full Duplex Serial Software
- 1993 – First Commercial AS/400 Credit Card Software
- 1996 – First Commercial AS/400 Full Duplex Sockets Middleware
- 1996 – First AS/400 Card Software with Strong Encryption
- 1999 – ROI acquires GO Software from Network Commerce
- 2000 – Takes ROI Public
- 2002 – Ira leaves ROI to found Curbstone Corporation and focus on IBM Midrange
- 2004 – ROI and GO sold to Verifone to become Verifone's software division
- 2005 – Curbstone Card, 4th Generation Card Middleware
- 2005 – Curbstone Card First Validated Visa/PCI as Secure
- 2006 – Selected by IBM for “System i Developers’ RoadMap”
- 2008 – First AS/400 Free Open Source PHP App (Mantis400.com)
- 2008 – First AS/400 PHP Commercial Application (Shopping Cart Pipeline)
- 2009 – Started technical development to dramatically expand Curbstone's business model
- 2012 – Conceived C3 as game-changer, to reduce merchants' risk profiles, PCI workloads and compliance-related costs
- 2014 – Chosen TSYS Gold Partner and Paymentech Premier Partner
- 2014 – Validated secure by QSA auditors to PCI "Service Provider Level 1" standards
- 2015 – Chosen TSYS Gold Partner and Paymentech Premier Partner
- 2015 – Listed by Mastercard and Visa as Service Provider
Under his guidance, Curbstone has grown to be the largest software company in Greater Metropolitan Ball Ground, Georgia, population ~800.
IBM Business Partner since 2002
Curbstone Card won the B2B Silver "Product of the Year" in 2004
Member IBM "Partnerworld for Developers"
Curbstone Card selected for IBM "Developer Roadmap" as only Payment Server
Curbstone Card validated by independent auditors as PCI PA-DSS secure
Curbstone Corporation validated as PCI "Service Provider Level 1"
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Curbstone Corporation. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience -- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website -- (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service -- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 11/30/2013
Ball Ground, Georgia 30107