Curbstone's founder, Ira Chandler, wrote the first commercial credit card processing software for the IBM AS/400 in 1993 at his previous company, ROI Corporation. When that company was sold to Verifone, Curbstone Corporation was incorporated in 2002 to maintain focus on the IBM Midrange market. Today, a staff of PCI QIR-certified integration specialists work to integrate expeditiously and securely, and ensure our merchants pass the highest quality transactions to qualify for the best rates.
Curbstone has grown to handle ~$2.4 Billion in transactions annually, and is a Gold Partner of TSYS, one of the largest Acquiring Banks in the US. Curbstone is also a Premier Partner of Chase/Paymentech. The millions of transactions processed through Curbstone Technology include Phone Orders, e-commerce on any platform, and Retail, using EMV terminals.
- Focused on businesses based on the IBM Midrange - IBM i Operating System
- All Curbstone technologies integrates seamlessly with the RPG programming language
- Curbstone e-commerce technolgies integrate to Linux, Windows, and all web servers
- Unique technologies are designed to take merchant's entire existing IT infrastructure out of PCI scope
- Be bank/acquirer/network neutral, allow merchants to select their own bank partners
- Do not charge per/transaction fees, and, in fact, work to reduce them for the merchant!
- Provide UNLIMITED 24x7x365 technical and operational support by Annual Agreement
- Delight customers with timely, effective support and secure, reliable software and services!